Monday, November 29, 2010

Etsy!

I finally put stuff in my Etsy shop! I didn't put much in there - after getting photos ready to post (took forever!) I realized that I need to re-shoot pretty much everything. So I only have my earrings up. I'll be re-shooting the necklaces this weekend. 

Here are some examples

I decided to wear some - those photos were not easy! But I like to see the relative size of things and wearing it seems to be the best way to show that. Also - that little metal thing holding up the cards? I made it in one of my very first metal smithing classes ever - in high school! It was for some kind of soldering exercise. Apparently I liked it so much I decided to keep it for going on something ridiculous like 15 years (give or take). I'm glad I did b/c it came in very handy! I think I may keep using it to photograph my pieces...

No comments:

Post a Comment